Amman, Wadi Rum
Madaba, Mount Nebo, Bethany Beyond the Jordan
Bethany Beyond the Jordan
Umm Qais, Pella/Penuel, Tel Mar Elias, Jabbok River, Dead Sea
Mukawir, Dead Sea
1. A morning walk through the baptism site during the warmer seasons is preferable to midday/afternoon visits.
2. Arrangements in advance can be made by your tour provider for worship, celebrations, baptisms, and other ceremonies at holy sites.
3. Most tour operators can customize trips!
4. Remember that Mount Nebo, Mukawir, Madaba and Bethany beyond the Jordan are all within a thirty-minute drive from the Dead Sea. Likewise, the airport and Amman are easily accessible from the Dead Sea.
5. Expanded Descriptions of Holy Sites Available in "Biblical Jordan" guidebook, one of many guidebooks available for free download at MyJordanJourney.com.
Extended stay available for spiritual retreat, intensive study, or conference.
Venue options include pilgrim guesthouses near the Jordan River at Bethany beyond the Jordan Baptism site, Dead Sea hotels, Cabins in Ajloun Forest Reserve, Ajloun Baptist Conference Center and many more.
Combined destination programs can easily adapt portions of this program.